• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Marinella Accessories

UK2004

Reaction score
Noticed on the Marinella website they look like they have some very nice leather accessories like card holders and also umbrellas, anyone got any other pics of these or bought some? Can they be purchased online or just from the Napoli and Milan showroom? The coloured card holders look particularly eye catching!

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marinella products are sold only in their shops. there is no online purchases

PocketCircle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw their motorbike helmets and they were cool.

Wicky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PocketCircle
I saw their motorbike helmets and they were cool.

+1 and priced in the same range as one of their ties

Not exclusively sold in Marinella shopes as mentioned above, also elsewhere.

UK2004

Reaction score
It's a shame the wallets and umbrellas are not available elsewhere they look unique, anyone know of any other nice umbrellas, not just plain dark ones, or olourful card holders?

UK2004

Reaction score
I noticed it says they stock their products at The Dorchester in London, is this simply the ties in the Dorchester gift shop or do they stockthe card holders too?

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love their ties but I have never seen umbrellas made by them and I can't seem to find them on the website. Where did you see the umbrellas?

-LR

UK2004

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ljrcustom
I love their ties but I have never seen umbrellas made by them and I can't seem to find them on the website. Where did you see the umbrellas?

-LR

It's in on of the photos of the stores on the website, Napoli and Milan if I remember right.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.