Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Marijuana, do you partake?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kwilkinson, Jun 11, 2010.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I have seen Kyle with a few drinks in him. He's a jolly drunk and fun to be around.

[​IMG] Still can't believe I drove home that night. It was only 2 blocks from your hotel room to my front door, but I probably should have died that night. [​IMG]
    And I've seen Pio buzzed. He was pretty much the same after 10 drinks. Easy going, good outlook, funny. [​IMG]

And Tagut, if you are ever in Chicago, I will take my very first X pill with you just so we can see what the fuck happens.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

[​IMG] Still can't believe I drove home that night. It was only 2 blocks from your hotel room to my front door, but I probably should have died that night. [​IMG]
    And I've seen Pio buzzed. He was pretty much the same after 10 drinks. Easy going, good outlook, funny. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. anteees

anteees New Member

4. Dan K

Dan K Member

Sorry for rehashing the old topic, but the Depersonalization Disorder sounds a bit like the panic attacks I suffered from the fifth grade onwards. Unlike most descriptions of panic attacks, I wasn't afraid of imminent death or having a heart attack. It was a totally psychological fear-- a instant, terrifying sense of psychic discontinuity, like I snapped awake into the very life I was dreaming. I knew who I was, and where I was, but these were all reduced to mere facts; I was completely aware of my life, but it seemed alien to this acute, hyperaware consciousness that was suddenly plugged into it.

It was very properly an existential fear, rather than a nonexistential fear, as the term is typically used to mean. It is also probably more than a little psychedelic; I often read things like the trip reports on erowid.com, and feel like I can relate to many of these sensations that the writers describe as being un-relatable for a person who has never used LSD.

And while it wasn't a fear with an object outside myself ("There's nothing to be afraid of," people would always unhelpfully assure me,) it was commonly triggered by an unfamiliar environment, so when I had the panic attacks, I would usuallly seek some sort of familiar "security blanket" location. I still have these panic attacks to some degree or another, but I've learned that it's not a panic attack if you don't panic. I consider the sudden sense of psychic dislocation like the spark of a flint, and it only goes ablaze if you give it fuel. If you don't panic, and don't go running off and feed the fear, the spark burns itself out almost instantly.

This is the most "on" thing I have read this whole thread. I can relate to those experiences and have used psychedelics in the past.

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

K is pure evil, but I have never heard of anyone having flashbacks from it. Lots of "i dont ever wanna be there again" (including myself) but never heard of flashbacks.

I don't understand why people think its so bad, I've never had a bad experience with it. I've seen people get horribly sick after it though.

6. spertia

spertia Senior member

I'm surprised that > 25% of respondents have never smoked.

Seriously. I can't imagine not even trying it once, just to see what it's like.

7. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Seriously. I can't imagine not even trying it once, just to see what it's like.

This is also my motto with gay sex and scat play.

8. spertia

spertia Senior member

This is also my motto with gay sex and scat play.

Time for a new poll?

9. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Time for a new poll?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. fffffut

fffffut Senior member

if you smoke i cannot recommend one of these enough http://magic-flight.com/ you can get one for 85 and it comes with a 4 piece grinder and it has a lifetime warranty no matter what happens to it

11. WorkingClassDude

WorkingClassDude Senior member

I'm between options 3 and 4. I have found that speaking about it on the internet pretty much only brings judgment and ridicule, increased tenfold if god forbid I use slang like 'blaze'.

12. soxpats

soxpats Senior member

Been many years since I have burned any

13. RSS

RSS Senior member

What would you do if you got high one time and were stuck like that for your life time?
    That would be fantastic!

Now ... where did I put my pipe. I hope I didn't leave it at work.

Ah ... there it is. Time to say goodbye for today.

14. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

All im saying is we got a playlist going where the minimum song length is 12 minutes and we got a banana pepper/feta pizza rolling up in a minute.