1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Margiela Suit for my wedding?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by 123456, Oct 8, 2013.

1. 123456

123456 New Member

Getting married in a month and this MMM Two-Piece at Barney's caught my eye. Any thoughts on this one or other suggestions?

[​IMG]

2. GBR

GBR Senior member

If that is you, the trousers are far too short, if that is how the shop keeper is advertising it, avoid.

3. YRR92

YRR92 Senior member

Don't buy something because you don't like how it's styled in the catalog? Also, for a leg-opening that small, it's only about a half-inch short.

Honestly, and I say this as somebody who knows enough to know that I don't totally "get" Margiela, why buy a MMM suit? If it suits you tremendously well, and you like that it has a super-low button stance and narrow lapels, then it's okay. I don't think it's a particularly great-looking suit, and it's not as if it's so unique that you just have to have it (which is part of the point of MMM, right? Nobody does what they do most of the time).

I'd suggest looking at more traditional options in your price range.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013