• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

Margaret Howell Navy Narrow Trouser AW15 NEW

ModWar

Reaction score
Sorry, I did not come round to add them yet:

Waist: 41 cm
Inside length: 91 cm (unhemmed)
Leg opening: 18 cm (does not really make sense because they are tapered and unhemmed)
Thigh: 30 cm (about 2 cm under the crotch)

The rise is difficult to measure on this one. Its faily short on the front and high in the back. About 32 cm overall.

Measurements?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so this is like EU48 rather than EU46 then?

ModWar

Reaction score
Yes I'd say its between EU46 and EU48. The waist ist not that wide as you can see but the legs are roomy and tapered. In Margaret Howell XS is about 46 and S is about 48 based on my experience.
May I ask what size you wear in other manufacturers? I could compare with several Japanese Denim manufacturers and Boglioli or others.
In case you know S.E.H Kelly trousers. The size S ist totally similar to S.E.H Kelly trouser size S, just with less rise.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm typically 30in = EU46, though most experience are with RL/Incotex/Epaulet/basically any CM brand

ModWar

Reaction score
This may be just perfect fo your then. I bought this pair twice in 2015 because I liked it so much. However I have gained weight and have gone from spot on 30 to 31-32. So my backup pair (this one) is useless. Its a very sturdy fabric with a very special weave.

ModWar

Reaction score
Thats the old lookbook photo from AW2015.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.