1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

March Madness

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by MetroStyles, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

82-70 final score. Slaughter! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

MSU looked awful. I think they lost their chance of being a #1 seed.

3. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I was only able to catch the last 3 minutes of the game, but even then MSU looked very medicore. I think the Buckeyes have a good chance of winning the Big 10 tournament. Purdue is looking good so far, and if they win the champ. game might be a challenge. But we have Evan Turner. [​IMG]

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

UNC, most over rated team this year.

Yes, FSU is a good team, but you can't lose as often as UNC has and still be considered one of the bet teams.

5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I was only able to catch the last 3 minutes of the game, but even then MSU looked very medicore. I think the Buckeyes have a good chance of winning the Big 10 tournament. Purdue is looking good so far, and if they win the champ. game might be a challenge. But we have Evan Turner. [​IMG]
    My money is on Purdue. They are looking good right now for the win tonight. If they win, then it'll be a good match-up between Purdue and OSU, but I think Purdue will win. They have Hummel, and he's healthy.

6. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

My money is on Purdue. They are looking good right now for the win tonight. If they win, then it'll be a good match-up between Purdue and OSU, but I think Purdue will win. They have Hummel, and he's healthy.
    It's possible. Regardless, I just hope it's a good game!

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Sad that 'Cuse lost. But that stretch of games in the conference tourney will do them well. Hard to doubt the Big East this year though. Some really fucking incredible teams this year.

Also, I'm taking Purdue over OSU today. But I think it'll be a close game. I think how well Kramer plays against the OSU guards will be the deciding factor.

8. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Also, I'm taking Purdue over OSU today. But I think it'll be a close game. I think how well Kramer plays against the OSU guards will be the deciding factor.
    Great game thus far.

9. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Congrats Boilers!

10. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Wow, UConn got the #1 over Memphis. I'm a big fan of UConn, but I don't think they should have gotten it.

11. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Three Big East schools with #1 seeds. I didn't think the Big East was that strong.

12. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Pitt over Kansas.

13. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, Gumble is wearing a Louis Vuitton logo tie on the Selection show.

14. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

15. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Wisconsin? [​IMG]
    This one surprised me.

16. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I think that's 7 Big Ten teams so far. Yet people still say it's a crappy conference. [​IMG]

17. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I don't understand Penn State (22 wins) being left out when both Wisconsin (19 wins) and Michigan (20 wins) got in with fewer wins.

18. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

Fuck the selection committee. Why the hell are all these crappy Big 10/12 teams in the tourney?

19. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I think that's 7 Big Ten teams so far. Yet people still say it's a crappy conference. [​IMG]
    Same number as the ACC and Big East. Not bad for the Big Ten.

20. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I don't understand Penn State (22 wins) being left out when both Wisconsin (19 wins) and Michigan (20 wins) got in with fewer wins.
    It's kind of ridiculous. And they left St. Mary's out? Really? Are retards running the committee?