• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marc37 is just joking around

esquire.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's not a psycho. He's just having fun, and joking around with all this paranormal crazy talk. On the askandy forum, he posted that he's just making stuff up on this board to meet our expectations of him since we all think he's a weirdo.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's not a psycho. He's just having fun, and joking around with all this paranormal crazy talk. On the askandy forum, he posted that he's just making stuff up on this board to meet our expectations of him since we all think he's a weirdo.
Did he now..... Link please.
However, I don't really think so. All his posts from the start have been off the wall, for example: getting several bespoke shoes made, then finding the best fitting last and then getting it sent to Lobb for them to make a shoe. I spoke to Lobbs in London, they have not heard of such a thing.

Looking to improve

Reaction score

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(T4phage @ 28 July 2004, 03:22) Did he now..... Link please.
I suspect esquire. meant this link. MtB
I just read the AA thread, and even though there may a lot of "˜crazies' here on the stylefourm, Marc37 can be assured that he is one of them. And if he is just "˜joking' around, but has time to scan and post all those pictures, well then he has a whole other set of problems... Jon.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Looking to improve @ 28 July 2004, 09:02)
Originally Posted by T4phage,28 July 2004, 03:22
Did he now..... Link please.
I suspect esquire. meant this link. MtB
I just read the AA thread, and even though there may a lot of "˜crazies' here on the stylefourm, Marc37 can be assured that he is one of them. And if he is just "˜joking' around, but has time to scan and post all those pictures, well then he has a whole other set of problems... Jon.
Man, the guy is a waste of bandwidth. Those massive pics.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does his signature, GR8MAN (The shooman) B8MAN, mean anyway?

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does his signature, GR8MAN (The shooman) B8MAN, mean anyway?
I recall that he initially stated that he is a "famous" personality in Oz (I think only after a sprout and grass jag and a wheatgrass/sawgrass enema), and that "b8man" is his weak attempt to hide his real identitiy.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Perhaps he's Russell Crowe
smile.gif

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided to remove my post. Better not to repeat what's already been said.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads