• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

marc237

JohnMS

Reaction score
Had the opportunity of completing an offline transaction with marc237, selling a pair of shoes to him. Payment was quick. Good e-mail communication. I would highly recommend Marc to any sellers out there.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aw shucks. And thanks for the kind words.

John is also a pleasure to do business with. Prompt, great communication, and solicitous.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is interesting, but my wife noticed these as soon as I wore them and was very complimentary. She normally does not notice my shoes. I agree with her and the photos do not do them justice. Also, one does not see many others of these shoes on the streets of NYC - I recommend this style for anyone who wishes a very appealing Brown casual Gravati.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.