1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Marc New York Duffel Bag - Suede/brown canvas

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by longskate88, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longskate88

longskate88 Senior member

Marc New York Duffel (!19" x 12" x 12")

Good condition, only minor scuffs on the bottom. Suede/brown canvas with a fabric interior and zip pocket, plus two zipped out end pockets. Unstructured style, I use it with a folded up paper shopping bag inside to give it some structure and it works great.

Comes with shoulder strap.

I accept paypal, and try to ship USPS Priority unless it's cost prohibitive, then I'll use a flat rate box. Prefer USA sales.

Asking $62 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.