• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marc Jacobs Vans

-AC-

Reaction score
not sure if this is the right section of the forum to ask, but does anyone know where i can get marc jacob vans in melbourne, australia? if not, just australia? i've found a couple places online from other threads on here, but the delivery from teh states is considerable so hoping someone here knows! thanks

broady

Reaction score
Apparently a shop called "incu" in The Victoria Galleries (Sydney) has them.

I found a few on ebay.com.au as well. What size are you?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are a size 10US, there is a superfuture post for a pair of buff/fern slip ons (I am not a fan of this seasons stuff, but that season, and the season with the patent leather models, were terrific, imo). I'd be on them, but... 1 full size too small. The poster originates from Sidney, AU.

-AC-

Reaction score
yeah i'm after the green/buff ones...i'm a size 11...but for some shoes i can squeeze into a size 10 so i'm gonna try on other vans at the shops to see the right size...thanks for your help guys

west coast wonderboy

Reaction score
in my experience melbourne's one of the best place in the world for street shoes/sneakerhead gear. just take a stroll up brunswick or poke around some of the boutiques on little collins st. i'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone who can help you get your hands on some MJ vans.

good luck

Gmas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by -AC-
yeah i'm after the green/buff ones...i'm a size 11...but for some shoes i can squeeze into a size 10 so i'm gonna try on other vans at the shops to see the right size...thanks for your help guys
I wouldn't use other Vans as a comparison, as they fit quite differently in my opinion.

I usually take a 10, or sometimes 10.5 in most sneakers and casual shoes. I tried a 10 on in these and they seemed to fit VERY tight. It might just be the shape of my foot, but the 10 was just too uncomfortable, so I went with an 11 since they only come in full sizes.

If you were going to use them as a summer shoe and wear without socks, you could maybe do the 10.

Just thought I'd post my experience with these as there don't seem to be any local for you to try on and it would suck to order from abroad only to find they didn't fit once they arrived.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics