• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marc Jacobs Vans Online? B&M?

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who carries the Marc Jacobs Vans, preferbly online? Or are willing to ship?

Thanks a bunch.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Not sure about online retailers, but I literally just got home a couple hours ago with my brand new MJ Old Skools. I got 'em from Ubiq here in Philly--I don't know if they'll ship or not, but if you do decide to contact them, call the Walnut Street location, not the Gallery one. I doubt the Gallery location has them. Also, I <3 them and want to wear them NOW. I have to wear a suit all day tomorrow at work, so I'm going to have to wait until Sunday to take them for a spin.
frown.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Always loved vans but I hate marc jacobs and there is way too much hype around his vans. No offense sauce I still love ya. I got some loomstate suede slips brand new still.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
Always loved vans but I hate marc jacobs and there is way too much hype around his vans. No offense sauce I still love ya. I got some loomstate suede slips brand new still.

Haha, none taken. I'd have to be pretty damn touchy to get offended just because someone has different taste than I do in shoes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Haha, it's cool still vans ya know. I just don't like how everyone is all hugged up on his nuts when he isn't that tight.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
American Rag has them here in SF. Maybe they'll ship? Or i could help pick you up a pair.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
digital_denim - Thanks so much for the offer. I might take you up on it. First, I'll try Livestock in CA (the shipping might kill it through). Best Vans collaboration? Trovata x Vans

raley

Reaction score
Aloha Rag used to have them, but I just checked their website and it seems they are gone now.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to disagree with JET. Although I think that the current season of Marc Jacob Vans are not his strongest collaboration, I thought that this last S/S (off white suede with red, blue, or green accents and graffiti lining) and the previous F/W (patent leather!) were terrific. I personally though that the Trovata Vans were weak (the best thing about them was the packaging - that tells you something), and that the Loomstate Vans were decent, but not particularly distinctive (although I have a pair). The 25th edition Stussy Vans were really cool though. And the perforated leather slipons from this summer were terrific.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Haha, none taken. I'd have to be pretty damn touchy to get offended just because someone has different taste than I do in shoes.

hey sauce, just in case you too yearn for the ubiq of days past...from superfuture

A guy from Ubiq came into my Starbucks tonight (which is down the street from Ubiq) and told me that they brought him in from London to do some stuff for them. I asked him about the fact that they stopped carrying clothing and were just doing sneakers and the assumption that they were losing money on that. he said that that wasn't true, that the last girl they had as their buyer or whatever was trying (and failing) to turn it into a womens boutique kind of thing. so he is there to change things around. he mentioned them getting Head porter and stuff like that. He also mentioned a Vans colabo coming soon, which i am interested to find out more about that. so it sounds like philly might be moving ahead a bit

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
hey sauce, just in case you too yearn for the ubiq of days past...from superfuture

I really do yearn for the days of ubiq past.
frown.gif
Rag&Bone, tons of other awesome ****. And now, just one floor, all shoes. Very sad. I hope that all pans out, that'd be awesome.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think pickyourshoes.com has them. I don't know much about their website but my friend said that they're legit.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered them for $108 CAD shipped from Livestock. Let's hope they come through! Thanks for your help everyone!

ts4them

Reaction score
I love my MJ old skools (gunmetal 'swoosh'), I'd been looking for a cool pair of white leather sneakers for a while and these are perfect.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads