• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marc Jacobs on myspace

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
except if you message him about menswear. That he's got nothing to do with.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wrote him a message. Lets see if he writes back....

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Marc Jacobs looks like he went to rehab.

He did went to rehab. There was a CNN article about that.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought they tried to make him go, and he said no, no, no...

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
I thought they tried to make him go, and he said no, no, no...

I watched the news broadcast and believe me he was at Rehab. He also revealed how sad his childhood was. He was picked on and didn't have much friends.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
He went to rehab in Arizona and then Cali the day after his last women's show. He also got a "day away" in which Naomi Campbell took him shopping at Barneys in Beverly Hills for his birthday.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this a joke or are you guys serious? this is some next level ****.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This just confirmed everything I already knew about myspace. Look at all the losers that added him as friends just so they could have him on their list. You'd think they would realize that the chances of marc actually looking at his own myspace is like .00000000001%. Or do they think a guy as busy as he is has time to add 13000 people to his friends list? ;p

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amanda Lepore is in his top 8.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
Amanda Lepore is in his top 8.

So is jenna jameson, but if you read down it's clear that people have been added that he doesn't know just by their reactions to being added.

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
is this a joke or are you guys serious? this is some next level ****.

Everything that I have said is true. You can go to CNN.com and see if you can still search up their video. I think I saw it last month again in one of their online videos.

I just don't get why it's so hard to believe. Some successful people like Marc may have had a bad childhood. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a happy childhood and adulthood.

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
He went to rehab in Arizona and then Cali the day after his last women's show. He also got a "day away" in which Naomi Campbell took him shopping at Barneys in Beverly Hills for his birthday.

I don't remember where he was at the time of the CNN interview, but supposedly he went to one of the best rehab places in the world. I think he said something about a one day stay costing more than $50,000. I guess that's chump change for someone as rich and famous as Marc Jacobs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads