• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manscaping anyone?

hookhook

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
You people need help.

Good point- getting a lady friend to help is pretty fun too
bounce2.gif

markb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hookhook
Good point- getting a lady friend to help is pretty fun too
bounce2.gif

Or for some of us a man friend -
devil.gif

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found this website from Phillips on their latest manscaping products. It tackles it in a tasteful yet hysterical way (must see the video at the beginning.) One of the coolest interactive websites I've seen in years. http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
++
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I found this website from Phillips on their latest manscaping products. It tackles it in a tasteful yet hysterical way (must see the video at the beginning.) One of the coolest interactive websites I've seen in years.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

longskate88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Small electric 'clippers' (beard and mustache trimmer) work well, with no risk of cuts.

Beta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fashionnoob
what is everyone doing about the taint and buttcrack? (assuming you're straight/not a bottom) if you trim it, at least in my case, it's longer than the hair on my hamstrings which looks odd. so then you're left with trimming the entirety of the legs and i'm not necessarily comfortable taking it that far.

thoughts?

be careful in this area, not having hair there makes the skin rub against itself and causes itching
and perhaps a rash.

me personally, lasered chest and stomache (i have...well had, major ingrown hair issues/infections), shaved arms, trimmed legs (didn't like the shaved look, but its too long otherwise, looks odd to me) trimmed fairly short groin area, bald undercarriage. Been this way since i began college.

and always a scruffy face!

and if you like the feeling of a smooth undercarriage, use gold bond on it...keeps the sweat away and feels awesome....and ive never once cut myself down there.

Mr Williams

Reaction score
Ever since I've shaved my head I've always shaved my chest as well, I have strangely random placed hair there when it grows so I just had away with it. In the past few years I have also shaved my pubic area (not the top area of my legs though). It sometimes poses a problem with rashes but it is dying off now as does any area that isn't used to being shaved. I just find it so much more hygenic and I have to say my Girlfriend apreciates it
wink.gif

Jpdst29

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
This may be the gayest question I've ever asked, but how do you get them into the hardened position and not sagging when you're in the shower?

I assume everybody who shaves does it in the shower, maybe I'm wrong. But the warm water makes mine sag like 4 inches and it's harder than hell to do it that way.

i used to have that problem too. i agree with the one poster who basically said if you get it semi flaccid that will pull your coinpurse up and make it easier.

of if you dont feel like tugging on your junk for a while to get it semi-hard, just do like i do and take an ice cube and place it on the saggy balls and that will shrink them up real quick. haha.

Jpdst29

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I found this website from Phillips on their latest manscaping products. It tackles it in a tasteful yet hysterical way (must see the video at the beginning.) One of the coolest interactive websites I've seen in years.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

best thing ever!!!

and if you want to get it even closer in certain areas, try this too...
http://www.seikocleancut.com/Seiko_S...al_Shaver.aspx

i swear by both of these shavers

i waxed down there one time just for the hell of it. i will never do that again.
bounce2.gif

moet49

Reaction score
The Norelco body groomer works well. I sahve arms and legs every two weeks. Also put the groomer "where the sun don;t shine" and trim the pube. I have a searate Gilette Fusion razor dedicated to the sac and the inderside of the scepter. I do this daily--just put the shaving cream left over from my face down below. I also use a clipper to trim excess pubic hair athe the scepter's base and then shave that coleely. It makes things look---er, bigger
musicboohoo[1].gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ i have a fusion just for the balls and surrounding area. i keep the chest hair to 1/16". lower back and ass crack get waxed.

8bpc

Reaction score
For the people that say they wax, do you do it yourself or have it done professionally? If you do it yourself what products do you use? Hilarious thread
laugh.gif

Liam

Reaction score
No, no manscaping here. I do only what is needed and aren't we suppose to be hairy? I mean if I walk shirtless through the woods no one will be claiming they saw Bigfoot! It's fine to trim or what have you but I don't think I'd ever do any waxing.

theber

Reaction score
I shave my nads and trim my pubes but other than that no.

Used to shave my legs when i was cycling competitively. Fun fact, that has very little aerodynamic advantage but it makes it easier to pick gravel from your leg when you crash.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads