• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manhattan Sales Alert!!

Knowledge is King

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next and final Bergdorf markdowns takes place? I know it depends on the floor, but there are a few items that I wouldn't mind knocking another 20-30% off of.

Knowledge is King

Reaction score
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
50% off now at the Oxxford store.

What goes on sale at the Oxxford sale? Is it similar to the Paul Stuart sale (i.e. barely anything on sale) or is it a store-wide blowout?

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Low Price Steez
Sat at 35 Howard St, between Crosby and Broadway 212.219.2688
70% off fall '07 gear from top designers like Acne Jeans, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Alexander Wang, and United Bamboo.

[ this is the address of opening ceremony, btw]

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting Saturday, January 12, Tim Hamilton's classic menswear pieces are up to 70% off at his three-day sample sale. Pieces from the Spring '07 and Fall '07 collection are all on sale, including sweaters for as low as $70 and coats at $300. Saturday and Sunday, from noon to 6 p.m.; Monday, from noon to 5 p.m. Cash only. Tim Hamilton Sample Sale, 195 Chrystie Street, 5th Floor, buzzer 502, (between Stanton and Rivington streets); no phone.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ralph Lauren store: Anyone know if they'll have a sale before March?

Lint Brush

Reaction score
Does Saks have another markdown coming? It's currently 25% off lowest sale price. Not much in my size, but I did see some nice double breasted Corneliani tuxedos, which would be around $750, if anyone is looking.

That's weird (or maybe not). On Wednesday it was 40% off the lowest marked price. I got a Hickey Freeman suit for a little over $500, from $1600. The HSM and Brant merchandise were approaching or exceeding STP prices--still, you get what you pay for.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not to
deadhorse-a.gif
, but C21 has re-marked a large section of their tie sales rack
"1/2 price". That $19 & $20 apiece for the Battistonis and H&Bs. These are not snagged/damamged/hideous ties - they are clearly moving out alot of inventory. Restockings daily. Just be aware that there a couple of sections for each....

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Not to
deadhorse-a.gif
, but C21 has re-marked a large section of their tie sales rack
"1/2 price". That $19 & $20 apiece for the Battistonis and H&Bs. These are not snagged/damamged/hideous ties - they are clearly moving out alot of inventory. Restockings daily. Just be aware that there a couple of sections for each....

Damn that is a great deal.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
Damn that is a great deal.

chorse should just clean them out and put them up here (10/week) @ $40 a pop for the next year - there's a bespoke suit!
smile.gif

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
chorse should just clean them out and put them up here (10/week) @ $40 a pop for the next year - there's a bespoke suit!
smile.gif

Seriously. Went by this morning grabbed some scarves, squares and ties, and I was hella tempted to pick up some Chus, Isias and HBs to flip. Too lazy, though. I'll let Chorse have at it.

Also, the 1/2 price suit/sportcoat selection was pretty impressive for anyone wearing 42R-44R

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads