1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mandelli Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by deaddog, Jun 17, 2012.

1. deaddog

deaddog Senior member

Anybody have hands-on experience and can comment on quality and fit? I've only seen these for sale from one guy on ebay - nobody else. The name pops up here on SF but no substantive comments and never for sale on B&S

Thanks

2. hammer07

hammer07 Senior member

I have a suede jacket. Seems to be of pretty high quality. I've had Cucinelli and Tom Ford suede jackets before and I don't think there's a big difference in quality.

3. Blackunderpants

Blackunderpants Well-Known Member

Just a question. How does one go through three suede jackets? Is that all you wear or do you get tired with them easily? [​IMG]

4. deaddog

deaddog Senior member

Thanks - can you offer an opinoin on fit - as slim as cucinelli, which i regard as slim to very slim?

5. hammer07

hammer07 Senior member

Haha, I sold the others because they didn't fit me well at all.

I would say a similar fit. Not excessively slim.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012