• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Man of Moods

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some high lights of our first spring/summer 2010 shipment from Man of Moods (MofM):

Man of Moods signature work pants. These are made every season and one of MofMs number 1 items. The fit is slim in the thight and tapers towards the knee and tapers back out to be almost a boot cut at first apprearance, but the leg opening is not that wide. The fabrics change each season as well, and this seasons feature fabric is a washed oxford. Sizes available are 1, 2, 3. 1 is about a 28", 2 is about a 30", 3 is about a 32".

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999983

Man of Moods short jacket. Uses same fabric as above. Sizes are 1, 2, 3. 3 probably maxes out at someone 6' and 165 lbs.

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999981

Man of Moods long cardi. Love this piece!!! My favorite from the collection!!! Comes in black or gray and sizes 1, 2, 3.

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999986

Man of Moods black jacket. Very clean, chic! Pictures do not do it justice! Very stark black color and comes in 1, 2, 3.

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999980

Man of Moods Parka. Black or gray. Semi-heavy with super soft fabric.

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999984

Other items can be seen our site and we will be posting on our blog soon:
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...chMode=IMGONLY

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish they made a size 4
frown.gif

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Lose weight *****.....
smile.gif

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Promotion time....Mr. Olive & MofM (Man of Moods)!

Starting today through Sunday ending at 11:59pm.....anything non-denim by either label is 30% off current price. To place an order, hyphenate your last name with SF when ordering online and will discount the order or PM/e-mail me to pay via Paypal. You do earn points on SF promotions and points can be used towards SF promotions. Enjoy! Best, Jay

line.theory

Reaction score
Can I just say, people should jump on this deal. I bought a MoM knit blazer over on sufu, and it is a wonderfully-made, utterly beautiful garment. jump on this folks.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I love my MoM (yes, I've been saving that one for a while)

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Jay, What are you expecting for the next shipment?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thats.mana
Hey Jay, What are you expecting for the next shipment?

Mod's coats, type-1 denim jackets, button downs.....maybe a few other pieces as well. They should be shipping any time.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by canstyleace
I really liked that other MoM long grey cardi w/single hook closure, looks fantastic.....

If you are talking about the long knit jacket style cardigan from last fall, that was one of the all-time best pieces MofM has ever made IMO. I am still mad that I did not get one of those for myself.

Originally Posted by Jekyll
Kinda want those work pants.

The work pants are consistently my favorites in each collection. I own 3 pairs myself that I wear often.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Atsui
Promotion time....Mr. Olive & MofM (Man of Moods)!

Starting today through Sunday ending at 11:59pm.....anything non-denim by either label is 30% off current price. To place an order, hyphenate your last name with SF when ordering online and will discount the order or PM/e-mail me to pay via Paypal. You do earn points on SF promotions and points can be used towards SF promotions. Enjoy! Best, Jay

Ends tomorrow!

line.theory

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Atsui
If you are talking about the long knit jacket style cardigan from last fall, that was one of the all-time best pieces MofM has ever made IMO. I am still mad that I did not get one of those for myself.

Are you talking about this one? If so, it's the MoM piece I have, and it is fantastic. not had many opportunities to wear it yet as i only got it recently and it's still warm here in Australia, but when winter comes...

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by line.theory
Are you talking about this one? If so, it's the MoM piece I have, and it is fantastic. not had many opportunities to wear it yet as i only got it recently and it's still warm here in Australia, but when winter comes...

Yes, that is one! I hope you get some use out of that one, great piece!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads