1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eason, Feb 17, 2010.

1. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Mind you...if this was a stunt to get back at the guy that was making out with his girlfriend I would probably be cheering him on.

haha, good call. Totally agree.
    I don't get it. You guys are butt hurt that he's humiliating one person, but if he did it to two it would be cool?[​IMG]

2. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

I think Chris and Eric would fit right in here on SF. In fact, could be one of them is already here![​IMG]

3. Julian84

Julian84 Well-Known Member

Not true. Also, I don't think anyone is really "sympathizing". Of if they are, they are certainly not "excusing" her.

Yes, I feel about 99.99% certain she fucked the other dude. Probably repeatedly. That doesn't make any of the other parties involved in this bullshit radio show less of an asshole. They are total immature jerks. Nobody involved has any class and yes, they were dicks for doing that.

[​IMG]

4. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

The guys sympathizing with the girl at all have obviously never been cheated on. And very obviously never been cheated on with a significant amount of time invested in the relationship.
    having been through this, i disagree. cheating is awful, but relationships are complicated. if you can't accept that then you shouldn't be in them. i think it's best to avoid the impulse to hurt the other person. just makes you come off as a child and makes the other person happy they aren't with you. i only fault the girl for not just leaving him. he sounds like he should be alone. or on styleforum.

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    "Anger most harms the person who feels it." - Dalai Lama

6. j

j Senior member Admin

Too bad they broke up, it sounds like they belong together. Truly a match made in Wal Mart.

7. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

No doubt, but sometimes you hardly have a choice.

8. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

Too bad they broke up, it sounds like they belong together. Truly a match made in Wal Mart.
    lol this whole radio incident is just going to make it that much more awkward when they get back together.

9. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    lol

this whole radio incident is just going to make it that much more awkward when they get back together.

But make-up sex is just so... awesome!

10. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

But make-up sex is just so... awesome!

i hate this cliche.

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Meh. It's a nice thought, but I'm gonna call bs.

12. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Let's go make a thread dedicated to defending those guys that end up on Jerry Springer cause they might have knocked some girl up.

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

[​IMG]

So beat her until she passes out and then cut her face? I'm just trying to clarify where you stand, cause if you think I'm trying to rescue this chick, you are wrong. I'm trying to rescue myself from being around people acting like fucking twelve year olds.

14. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

So beat her until she passes out and then cut her face? I'm just trying to clarify where you stand, cause if you think I'm trying to rescue this chick, you are wrong. I'm trying to rescue myself from being around people acting like fucking twelve year olds.
    He's calling people out on being captain-save-a-hoes cause the thread was derailed from into how the boyfriend was "fucked up" when the original focus was laughing at how the girl was punished.[​IMG] Quite a few people in here have been cheated on. Was it cause they were willing to swallow their pride and let her get away with it?[​IMG] I know I wouldn't cheat if I knew she wasn't going to forgive me.

15. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

He's calling people out on being captain-save-a-hoes cause the thread was derailed from into how the boyfriend was "fucked up" when the original focus was laughing at how the girl was punished.[​IMG]

Quite a few people in here have been cheated on. Was it cause they were willing to swallow their pride and let her get away with it?[​IMG]

I know I wouldn't cheat if I knew she wasn't going to forgive me.

You'll understand when you go through puberty. It's great your toy soldiers forgive you when you play with your firetruck but things won't stay that way...

16. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

He's calling people out on being captain-save-a-hoes cause the thread was derailed from into how the boyfriend was "fucked up" when the original focus was laughing at how the girl was punished.[​IMG] Quite a few people in here have been cheated on. Was it cause they were willing to swallow their pride and let her get away with it?[​IMG] I know I wouldn't cheat if I knew she wasn't going to forgive me.
    the thread was derailed because the revenge wasn't funny. it just made the guy seem like a classless jerk. as for being cheated on, i'm not totally sure what you're asking, but i think some people have kind of a "once bitten, twice shy" outlook on it. you kind of just have to look at whether you think the person is worth it, what the context was, and if you think they'd do it again i guess.

17. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

Mind you...if this was a stunt to get back at the guy that was making out with his girlfriend I would probably be cheering him on.

Why? He didn't commit to the guy. He hadn't been dating anyone for 5 years. He wasn't getting proposed to. All he was doing was getting laid. If it wasn't his dick, it would've been someone else's.

18. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

You'll understand when you go through puberty. It's great your toy soldiers forgive you when you play with your firetruck but things won't stay that way...
    Mr. Bean lets women walk all over him. What's new?
    the thread was derailed because the revenge wasn't funny. it just made the guy seem like a classless jerk. as for being cheated on, i'm not totally sure what you're asking, but i think some people have kind of a "once bitten, twice shy" outlook on it. you kind of just have to look at whether you think the person is worth it, what the context was, and if you think they'd do it again.
    I'm saying that lots of the people in this thread have been cheated on, and then they go emo about a "victim" biting back. Would you disagree that people are moar likely to do the "fucked up" thing if they know they can get away clean?
    Why? He didn't commit to the guy. He hadn't been dating anyone for 5 years. He wasn't getting proposed to. All he was doing was getting laid. If it wasn't his dick, it would've been someone else's.
    +1, I don't get it either.[​IMG] I see this mentality in men and women. The person who "helped" should be responsible? The other man/woman wasn't the one who didn't keep their word.[​IMG]

19. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

I'm saying that lots of the people in this thread have been cheated on, and then they go emo about a "victim" biting back. Would you disagree that people are moar likely to do the "fucked up" thing if they know they can get away clean?

this is the ideal kind of relationship. the kind where you don't cheat simply to avoid revenge [​IMG]

20. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

this is the ideal kind of relationship. the kind where you don't cheat simply to avoid revenge [​IMG]
    My friend is in an open marriage. She and her husband are the most stable couple I know.