1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eason, Feb 17, 2010.

1. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

these pants are like a cheap hotel, no ball room.
    [​IMG]

I'm thinking this was a script too.

Real or not, it was like school in the summertime - no class.

2. Incman

Incman Senior member

Brang da ambalamps!

+1

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I felt bad for her being embarrassed and all, but the fact that she knew she was going to get proposed to but continued to make out with this Eric dude (if this story is real) pretty much kills any sympathy I have for her. It wasn't "a mistake," it was "some mistakes," and she obviously wasn't serious enough about the relationship to stop herself from making those mistakes over and over again.

4. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Since when did we sympathize with cheaters? Shiiiiit.
    When they have vaginas in between their thighs. Women who humiliate men in public are funny, but a guy who was keeping it at one for one after a betrayal of a five year investment is fucked up?[​IMG]

5. zillka

zillka Senior member

Brang da ambalamps!

he leakin...he leakin yo

6. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Maybe he should have posted some kind of sex tape of her instead. No one in here would be acting emo.

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Maybe he should have posted some kind of sex tape of her instead. No one in here would be acting emo.

We would if just as he finishes, he breaks up with her, smacks her in the face, and reveals the hidden camera crew. That would probably be about the same.

8. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

We would if just as he finishes, he breaks up with her, smacks her in the face, and reveals the hidden camera crew. That would probably be about the same.
    You have a very bizarre fantasy to do on a woman.[​IMG]

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

You have a very bizarre fantasy to do on a woman.[​IMG]

That was a half-ass attempt at a come back.

10. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Yes it is. It's a huge deal.

Plus, the kissing is all they got busted for. If they were making out for months in public they were probably fucking in private.

11. Matt

Matt Senior member

Plus, the kissing is all they got busted for. If they were making out for months in public they were probably fucking in private.
    yup

12. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

The Million Mile Mistake.

13. cbusguy

cbusguy Senior member

wasnt as brutal as i thought it was gonna be- but the guys did get rough at the end. i am pretty sure she had cheated before with the same guy (she couldnt answer any of their questions) and i bet they had more than a few kisses.

14. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

I actually felt bad for the girl, which speaks volumes about how douchey everybody else was in that altercation.
    The guys sympathizing with the girl at all have obviously never been cheated on. And very obviously never been cheated on with a significant amount of time invested in the relationship.
    Plus, the kissing is all they got busted for. If they were making out for months in public thfey were probably fucking in private.
    5 years. Fucking 5 years.
    Yep. The odds are strongly in the favor of her having fucked around, not just made out at least 3 times in the past, at least one being after she knew he was going to propose to her. What a dick for being harsh.

15. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

The guys sympathizing with the girl at all have obviously never been cheated on.
    Not true. Also, I don't think anyone is really "sympathizing". Of if they are, they are certainly not "excusing" her.
    Yes, I feel about 99.99% certain she fucked the other dude. Probably repeatedly. That doesn't make any of the other parties involved in this bullshit radio show less of an asshole. They are total immature jerks. Nobody involved has any class and yes, they were dicks for doing that.

16. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

too many captain-save-a-hoes in eason's thread dedicated to exposing them[​IMG] party pooped

17. z7f9q

z7f9q Senior member

The guys sympathizing with the girl at all have obviously never been cheated on. And very obviously never been cheated on with a significant amount of time invested in the relationship.
    I have actually. It's very unpleasant. There's just something about doing this on live radio that's particularly callous. If you were planning on marrying someone, and something like that happens, you owe a private conversation/confrontation and breakup rather than some revenge fantasy in front of two morning zoo DJs. But that's just me, everyone's different. Different personalities and all that.

18. Alter

Alter Senior member

I have actually. It's very unpleasant.

There's just something about doing this on live radio that's particularly callous. If you were planning on marrying someone, and something like that happens, you owe a private conversation/confrontation and breakup rather than some revenge fantasy in front of two morning zoo DJs.

But that's just me, everyone's different. Different personalities and all that.

Nah, not just you. I have been through it too and completely agree with you. The jump this guy took from being hurt and humiliated to thinking that calling up some dorks on a radio station was a good idea makes him a tool. He gets my full sympathy but he is still a tool.

Mind you...if this was a stunt to get back at the guy that was making out with his girlfriend I would probably be cheering him on.

19. z7f9q

z7f9q Senior member

Mind you...if this was a stunt to get back at the guy that was making out with his girlfriend I would probably be cheering him on.

haha, good call. Totally agree.

20. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

Not true. Also, I don't think anyone is really "sympathizing". Of if they are, they are certainly not "excusing" her.

+1. Calling him out on his (and the radio show hosts) behavior isn't in anyways excusing her behavior.