• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
Ok, if I ever drink and do something bad, like kill people in a car accident, I'm going to defend myself by saying that I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. Sorry, being drunk is never an excuse for anything.

Committed women should never go out drinking with "male friends" anyway(unless they are homosexuals).

laugh.gif
Nonsense.

The woman being obviously in the wrong doesn't negate the douchiness of the guy.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
I agree with everyone that she shouldn't have cheated on her bf/ex-bf. But he showed his level immaturity by setting her up on a public radio. I just think it could have been done differently.
I couldn't agree more.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She cheated on a guy who was low enough to break up with her on the radio, he sounds like a real catch.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently I'm too dumb to find the break up thing on the link provided, but i did appreciate the brutality of this:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't believe the veracity of that phone call.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by origenesprit
Apparently I'm too dumb to find the break up thing on the link provided, but i did appreciate the brutality of this:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Plus 50. Someone mind hand holding me to finding the actual link to the call?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no these guys are just pussies which is why they beat off in front of computers instead of having meaningful relationships.

Originally Posted by Incman
Wow, that was absolutely awesome. Karma is a *****.

Edit: After reading the posts above mine, perhaps I'm just a vindictive bastard. But you don't think the guy was caught off guard when he realized the woman he was seeing for 5 years was cheating on him.

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The whole situation is sad, any way you look at it.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm listening right now. This is ******* brutal.

HitMan009

Reaction score
Ouch!!! She was so looking forward to him proposing but when was she gonna tell him that she cheated on him????? Whatever, we don't know the whole story so all I can say is that this is some fucked up **** no matter how you cut it!

farooqm

Reaction score
I just recently proposed so I can feel little sympathy for her. Its a nerve wracking process to pick a ring, think about how to propose, etc. For her to know that he is proposing and still go ahead and cheat (and regardless of if they only got caught making out, she pretty much said she had slept with the guy while they were together: 'I made a mistake' a few months ago) Personally I think it wasn't even that harsh. The only harsh thing is that the whole world knows she's a cheater, but than really she deserves that considering.. just my 2 cents.

Maybe Eric will consider proposing, more likely tho he will continue enjoying his piece.

goetz

Reaction score
So she's a cheater, and he's a flagrantly vindictive prick. Truly an incredible display of douchebaggery, but what does she expect?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads