Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eason, Feb 17, 2010.

1. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Cheating is not right. But this is a rather private matter, the guy should've have settled in that setting. Not over a public radio with 2 idiotic hosts.

Feeling enough discontent with a relationship to cause cheating is also something that should be communicated in person (to Chris), not expressed in a public bar (with Eric).

2. Alter

Alter Senior member

Is that entertainment? Yeeesh.

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Damn, that was brutal. I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who cheats... but damn, that was brutal.

4. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

I agree with everyone that she shouldn't have cheated on her bf/ex-bf. But he showed his level immaturity by setting her up on a public radio. I just think it could have been done differently.

5. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Meh. It was making out, not a single isolated kiss. It sure didn't sound like she pushed him away. And if she'd had that sort of relationship with the guy in the past, I don't think she should have been going to a bar alone with him knowing that her bf of 5 years, that she had been living with for 3, was about to propose.

this is true and the cheater doesn't deserve to be given a break, but again you would think that if they developed a relationship for 5 years he would still appreciate her enough and have enough grace to make it a private issue.

6. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Felt bad for her but all bets are off when you fuck other people.

7. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

I can't beleive that through that entire scenario she never, not once, used a swear word. No F-off, no A-hole, no nothing.

8. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

i dont really believe it either. is it real? if it was it was hurtful . for both.

9. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

She was too shocked to use those words.

10. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

It's live radio. They have a dump button.

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

this is true and the cheater doesn't deserve to be given a break, but again you would think that if they developed a relationship for 5 years he would still appreciate her enough and have enough grace to make it a private issue.

I dunno. I'm not Chris. Would keeping it private have been the more tasteful thing to do? Of course, but who are any of us to tell him how to handle it after he finds out something like that? If it made him feel better to do something like this, more power to him. I don't see why he should show her any courtesy after she cheated with this other guy multiple times.

That said, bitches be crazy and she's still in his house, so personally, I'd have taken a more tactful approach lest she cut up all my borrelli while i'm at work or something.

12. appolyon

appolyon Senior member

I can't believe he wanted to propose on Valentines Day. What a douche.

Edit: Just finished listening to the whole thing ... the part at the end with the guys laughing at her was awful. Complete dickheads.

13. Hollowthorn

Hollowthorn Senior member

I dunno. I'm not Chris. Would keeping it private have been the more tasteful thing to do? Of course, but who are any of us to tell him how to handle it after he finds out something like that? If it made him feel better to do something like this, more power to him. I don't see why he should show her any courtesy after she cheated with this other guy multiple times.

That said, bitches be crazy and she's still in his house, so personally, I'd have taken a more tactful approach lest she cut up all my borrelli while i'm at work or something.

Funny thing is that she still cheated on him AFTER she found out he was going to propose. She deserved to be dumped on the radio. [​IMG]

14. willpower

willpower Senior member

Yuck. That made me feel bad. She was drunk and made out with another guy who was obviously putting the pressure on her. I'll bet she was wracked with guilt afterward.

Her BF is a douchebag. From the tone of his voice it sounded liked he has a moustache.

15. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

Yuck. That made me feel bad. She was drunk and made out with another guy who was obviously putting the pressure on her. I'll bet she was wracked with guilt afterward.

Ok, if I ever drink and do something bad, like kill people in a car accident, I'm going to defend myself by saying that I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. Sorry, being drunk is never an excuse for anything.

Committed women should never go out drinking with "male friends" anyway(unless they are homosexuals).