1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mall Brand Basics, British Classics and More - 5/3/13

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleforumRobot, May 3, 2013.

1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Senior member Moderator

Hot Topics

J. Crew

While by and large StyleForum has moved beyond the J. Crew aesthetic (at least in the Streetwear & Denim), there is still a small group of devoted followers of everyone’s favorite, and the most stylish, mall brand out there. And who can say no to Aldens at 25% off? This thread will help meet all of your J. Crew needs.

All About Barbour

Barbour rocks. Live in a rainy climate? Barbour is for you. It’s the winter and you don’t want to look like a tool? Try Barbour. It’s an English heritage brand we as much street cred as legitimate appeal – everyone needs a Bedale in their closet.

B&S Finds

Stephan Schneider Armenian Jacket, IV

Barena Navy Linen Blazer, 50

2. jhwendland

jhwendland Senior member

What exactly is the point of this thread?

3. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

Pretty sure Alden is excluded from their sales, though sometimes there is a bit of a lag (a matter of hours) wherein they've neglected to exclude it.

4. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Senior member

Yep, as are Drake's and Alfred Sargent. Everytime I get a new sale code for them I give it a shot and it's never worked for me. I haven't tested it but probably all the "J. Crew in good company" brands are excluded.

(I'm hoping they expand the AS collaboration. Currently it's just that one black oxford.)