• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Malin + Goetz

Jimmyleaf

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals, just wanted to know if anyone can give some insight on this particular skin care brand. I passed by the Chealsea store and the interior and branding did interest me. However its going to take more than that to have their product on my body. Does anyone have experiecne with any of their products?

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jimmyleaf
Hey Guys/Gals, just wanted to know if anyone can give some insight on this particular skin care brand. I passed by the Chealsea store and the interior and branding did interest me. However its going to take more than that to have their product on my body. Does anyone have experiecne with any of their products?

My wife has quite a few of their products and really enjoys them. She has tried most of the major brands out there, FWIW.

I agree that the branding/packaging is really nice. I also particularly like the smell of their Rum bar soap.

mikej77

Reaction score
I have used a few of their products, decent stuff but nothing outstanding. Do you have anything specific that you were thinking about?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i use a bunch of their stuff.

jojo face scrub, eucalyptus body wash, detox face mask, peppermint body scrub, the vitamin e face cream, and the grapefruit face wash

there all pretty good.

ive used other products before like the handcream and lip balm but they really were not working well for me

RyanM

Reaction score
I have a few of their products.
I have their eye cream, this stuff will serously last forever. It's in a small jar but I bought it back in September and it still seems like it's pretty much full, even though I'm using (a little bit) every day. To be honest I can't tell if it does anything, but I guess I have good skin under my eyes so it must be doing something. It wont completely get rid of dark circles but I think only sleep will do that.

I also have their Detox face mask- this is good stuff. I use it maybe once a week. It goes on thick, wait a few minutes and then it starts to foam up; it definitely feels like it's doing something.

I also have their lip balm, it's probably the best lip balm I've used- this is the first winter where I haven't gotten chapped lips.

I'll probably try more of their products in the future. I've never seen their store, I've ordered all of them from grooming lounge.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I have a body wash and an exfoliating body wash fro them. Good stuff.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by remy185
I have a few of their products.
I have their eye cream, this stuff will serously last forever. It's in a small jar but I bought it back in September and it still seems like it's pretty much full, even though I'm using (a little bit) every day. To be honest I can't tell if it does anything, but I guess I have good skin under my eyes so it must be doing something. It wont completely get rid of dark circles but I think only sleep will do that.

I also have their Detox face mask- this is good stuff. I use it maybe once a week. It goes on thick, wait a few minutes and then it starts to foam up; it definitely feels like it's doing something.

I also have their lip balm, it's probably the best lip balm I've used- this is the first winter where I haven't gotten chapped lips.

I'll probably try more of their products in the future. I've never seen their store, I've ordered all of them from grooming lounge.

there lip balm did not really do much for me.

the best lip balm ive used is clarks botanicals which is a really good line as well. this is the first lip balm that i used where i did not get chapped lips in the winter

alternatives to this brand that probably make better products on the whole are: REN and Clarks Botanicals..

the best hand cream ive used is risatil though

Jacques Cousteau

Reaction score
Great stuff, use the cleanser and moisturizer.

I wonder who they've got as their PR firm. For a small company, they're mentioned everywhere.

Jimmyleaf

Reaction score
Sounds like they put out some solid stuff. I was actually thinking of purchasing the detox face mask, but wasn't sure if it can help my oily skin. Just about everything i use is Menscience once i read about the great responses from this site. I also love the idea of selling their products in larger quantities and in a 1oz variety pack for travel and such.

RyanM

Reaction score
^^My skin isn't oily, it may work differently for you

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads