• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Malford of London : Official Affiliate Thread

TurboTropic

Reaction score
Any new deals? The codes appear to have all expired. Thanks

Naka

Reaction score
No more Dunhill Breast Wallets left :fu:
In other news, the jacket and ties I ordered should be here any day now, can't wait!

Contact him if he hasn't you, already. I was in the same boat, having ogled the last one a bit too long and it got snapped out from under me. I'd been waiting for a restock for what seems like forever - I PMd him and he said he'd see if he could get anymore. Lo and behold, he did, and mine is on it's way :) I got the feeling he could get more, YMMV. ps price went up a bit too, but I still thought it was well worth it.

I'll followup that I got my wallet from Malford fast and packaged perfectly and it is delicious. I mean, it's almost too nice to use. It's in my wardrobe right now awaiting the right time to debut. So far, I've only taken it out on occasion to ogle. oooooohgle.

I don't have any decent pics of my own, so I'll repurpose his here since it is exactly what mine looks like anyway:

:slayer:

I picked one up as soon as I saw that they had been relisted. :slayer:
How's the sheen on the finish? The only worry I have is that it will be too glossy, and the pictures aren't conclusive.
Did yours have the green or brown lining?

lychyrychy

Reaction score
^ aww snap. I grabbed one too. It's on its way! I got the green lining. :foo:

Naka

Reaction score

^ aww snap. I grabbed one too. It's on its way! I got the green lining. :foo:

I went with the brown, I think I'll save the green lining for a real :foo: wallet. The real thing is very nice, I'll give him that.

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my first Marinella second... great looking tie. The "minute catch" is almost invisible, much less noticeable than I thought it was going to be. Too bad I don't have any more "clothes money" to spend this month to get some more, and they may be gone by next month
frown.gif

Very happy with my order, and already ordered a pocket square too
smile.gif

steffenbp11

Reaction score

Just received my first Marinella second... great looking tie. The "minute catch" is almost invisible, much less noticeable than I thought it was going to be. Too bad I don't have any more "clothes money" to spend this month to get some more, and they may be gone by next month :(

Very happy with my order, and already ordered a pocket square too :)

Sounds good - I am expecting my first Malford Marinella in the mail today. if it lives up to my expectations I will probably order a few more while there is still a good selection. i bought an awesome Drakes 2nd last month

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I picked one up as soon as I saw that they had been relisted. :slayer:
How's the sheen on the finish? The only worry I have is that it will be too glossy, and the pictures aren't conclusive.
Did yours have the green or brown lining?

It has a real gloss to it; part of what makes it almost too nice to use. While I don't want it to get beat, I also don't want it to be a trophy museum piece that sits in my wardrobe awaiting the occasional display. At some point soon, I'm going to have to take it out of it's cocoon and introduce it to the real world. Here's hoping it develops patina.

Now that I think about it, it's like this - unlike other leather goods that can actually get nicer with use, I've always thought of a new car as nowhere to go but down. It's as good as it's going to look when you buy it. My first thoughts on this are more the car and less like leather goods. I'm really hoping that's not the case...

I got the brown. I notice he now lists 2 different ones on his site - one from France (brown interior) one from Italy (green interior). When I got them, he was only stocking the ones from France so I didn't have a choice. I'm glad though, because the green would have just been over the top.

Getting museum calf means I would have to get shoes to match :slayer:

What a great excuse haha :tounge:

Oh no, what have you done?! I never thought of that .... argh!

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of C&J Somervilles and some driving shoes otherwise I'd be all over a pair of those EGs. I don't think I've ever seen those sizes discounted before, except used. Wow!

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New stock of Emma Willis Super 200s / 170s shirts and also handmade ties have just arrived:

Slippybee

Reaction score
Just snaffled, some say "Bogarted", two of those Emma Willis shirts. I've a number of her shirts already. If these are anything like the same quality then this will have made my week.

:)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads