• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Malford of London : Official Affiliate Thread

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That new DB jacket...
inlove.gif

Fell in love instantly, and measurements are spot on. But my f****ng credit card won't arrive. Will likely miss it
baldy[1].gif

Last edited:

Putonghua73

Reaction score
All 38R
facepalm.gif

Dear Malford, you are such a tease. Navy patch pocket blazers / sports coats and 38R! Where are the 40R, damnit!? This is like Goldilocks trying to find the porridge that is just right ;)

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All 38R :facepalm:

Dear Malford, you are such a tease. Navy patch pocket blazers / sports coats and 38R! Where are the 40R, damnit!? This is like Goldilocks trying to find the porridge that is just right ;)

Stick with it.... I've certainly got some 40R coming up in the next few days...

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
40R Corneliani Mainline Patch Pocket Jackets added.

More to come in the next week.

Last edited:

Putonghua73

Reaction score
Love the Corneliani brown and grey patch jackets but all too short. I measured my suit jacket at 31" excluding collar. I'll re-measure tomorrow just to reconfirm.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Love the Corneliani brown and grey patch jackets but all too short. I measured my suit jacket at 31" excluding collar. I'll re-measure tomorrow just to reconfirm.

The mainline are standard length for "Regular".

The Corneliani Collection / Trend are slightly shorter (as they are a more "fashion forward" cut)

I do have some "L" jackets coming on in the next few days which may suit better :)

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

All mine I'm afraid! Purchased from member "marblehouse"
It's a "Mazzarelli"

A fellow Marbelhous'er :fistbump: Congrats on that gem!

Funny, I was just asking him about Mazzarelli's today...

PapaRubbery

Reaction score
Hi Malford,

I'm sure this has been asked before - but are you guys an online only outfit, or do you have a physical store that people can visit?

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Malford - quick q, I'm confused a bit about whether the item's I'm looking at have or don't have VAT. From the T&Cs (my bold):

The prices indicated for products available via the Site are all inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges.

Prices shown are inclusive of VAT for customers in the E.U and exclusive of VAT for customers outside of the E.U.

So, if I'm browsing the site logged in under my account (which has a USA address), then I'm seeing prices without VAT, correct? That's what I think (and what the second line says) but it doesn't quite jive with the first line.

Not trying to nitpick!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads