• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Male and Female writers needed

blogfashionwriter

Reaction score
Starting up a new fashion blog, we need male and female writers to keep readers updated about fashion news. It would be nice if you already have some writing experience, and it would be great if you are currently enrolled in a Fashion school. If you are interested, please contact us at:

editor @naughtybyte.com

If you know anyone else that may be interested, please forward them the information too. Be sure to include your full name, a writing sample, and a reason for which we should choose you to write for us. This could be a great opportunity for many young students! Thank you!

P.S. This is not meant to be any type of spam, we are sincerely looking for writers who can start ASAP.

blogfashionwriter

Reaction score
BTW naughtybyte.com is NOT the website that you will be writing for, if you e-mail me I will provide you with more information. Thanks.

GoSurface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Yeah, what do you guys need writers for?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Fo' wha'?

A newsletter. What it will contain and look like is under wraps right now, but there will be a lot of good content in them. In depth interviews with designers and retailers, peeks at upcoming collections, and so on.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LA Guy, I'd love to contribute if you need someone. No experience in journalism but I write well.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
pm'd you fok.

Originally Posted by LA Guy
A newsletter. What it will contain and look like is under wraps right now, but there will be a lot of good content in them. In depth interviews with designers and retailers, peeks at upcoming collections, and so on.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Reaction score
I will take pictures of my dinner, and post movie quotes for free.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm Mr. Access in DC. Let me know what you need.

blogfashionwriter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Interestingly, Styleforum is looking for writers as well. You can email me at [email protected]

Hey if people want, they can write for both no problem.....but we need some people that can do some news daily, just small blurbs along with a picture or two.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%