• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Maldini shoes?

farooqm

Reaction score
How is the quality of Maldini shoes?

Thanks in advance.

fredrik80

Reaction score
They are italian made and pretty good quality, the brand is pretty unknown outside of italy so sometimes you can find them really cheap (like on yoox etc). The quality is good, it's not EG quality by any means but well worth $100-$150.
I have several pairs that i snatched on yoox and they are very comfortable, nice leather and have an overall quality feel about them

farooqm

Reaction score
Thanks Fredrik80, how do they fit, would a size 11 in maldini be equivalent to a U.S. 11? also any idea on type of leather ie: calf, and construction ie: blake, goodyear? Thanks.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fredrik80
They are Italian made and pretty good quality, the brand is pretty unknown outside of Italy so sometimes you can find them really cheap (like on yoox etc). The quality is good, it's not EG quality by any means but well worth $100-$150.
I have several pairs that i snatched on yoox and they are very comfortable, nice leather and have an overall quality feel about them

The quality is in the eyes of the beholder....
Style, if you like it, is as pictured on YOOX. Which is not bad at all if a little Italian?
Craftsmanship is acceptable, but on par with Aldo or other run of the mill shoes.
Fit is ok for narrow feet and half a size larger than marked.

Leather quality is horrible! Just plain horrible!
It's dry and brittle with visible paint smudges. I don't think it can be described as corrected grain. It is just awful.

To sum it up. If you looking for pare of shoes to beat around in a bad weather for ONE season, then get them on SALE. They not worth $100+ not in my book.

My opinion of them: shoes should not be made from leather of such a deplorable quality.

SteG

Reaction score
Is Maldini a real, established brand or is it one of Yoox's fantasy brands that they sell among the real brands? They (legitimately) manufacture their own private label / store brand clothing and shoes that they mix with the real McCoy....

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
verdict is...if you want a low quality, low cost shoe, then these fit the bill.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.