• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Making the best of a shaved head?

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The darker your skin, the better it looks.

tiratela

Reaction score
True that!.. If you gradually get some sun on your head and allow it to blend in with your facial skin color, it will look better in time..

I've been shaving my head since September.. I love it... As long as you use good products. It's gonna be all good.. I've had good results with the headblade, Somerset's Shave System (The Oil is GREAT, 4-6 drops with water) works GREAT, and a little touch up with the Mach-3.

I try to shave every 4 days..

I always get compliments as to how "Clean" a bald person looks, Especially when wearing some nicely tailored clothing..

G'luck..

Impulse155

Reaction score
how short is it? you can always do a marine cut, thats wut i do

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 104 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 90 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%