1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Make Shoulders wider on a RLPL Suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Tibor, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

Hello,

I have an RLPL suit but the shoulders are too small. They are 15 from seam to seam. I am a 15.5-16 in my natural shoulders so I would like the shoulders to have a 16.5-16.75 width. Is there any way possible to salvage this suit to fit me? Thank you and have a pleasant evening.

Kind regards,

Tibor

2. CutandSew

CutandSew Senior member

Unfortunately, the shoulder is one of those areas that needs to fit perfectly right off the bat. You are asking for quite a lot to be added too. Maybe you can get a bit more shoulder room by letting out the centre back seam at the shoulder blade area.