1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

MAKE OFFER! - 43R Hickey Freeman light gray pinstripe suit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by carllipbaum, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carllipbaum

carllipbaum Well-Known Member

[Ed. note: Yes, the pics (lighting, camera, and photog) are all terrible. But the suit is a standard light gray, and its sharp and in excellent condition.]

Price: $240 ==> $220 ==> $195 ==> $175 ==> $125 OBO

Someone is going to get a nice deal here.

For sale is a light gray, 2-button, pinstripe, 3/4-season Hickey Freeman suit in size 43R. The suit has been worn maybe 10 times over five years and is in excellent condition. Fully canvassed, pick-stitching… very sharp. Not as boxy as the picture would suggest.

I used to be a thick 42R, so when I found this 43R I bought it and had the jacket body and the pants waist brought in just a little. However, I've lost weight in recent years and have finally come to the realization that this is just a bit big for me (as evidenced by the fact that it hasn't been worn in about two years).

MEASUREMENTS:

Jacket
    Length: 31.5
    Sleeve: 25
    Shoulder: 19.75
    Chest: 22.5

Trousers
    Double pleats and cuffs
    Waist: 17.5 (+3 to let out)
    Inseam: 31
    Rise: 14
    Thigh: 12/12.5
    Ankle: 9.5

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.