• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MAJOR DROPS! ADDS! TRAD COATS: Harris Tweed Overcoat, LL Bean Field Coat, Made in England BR Duster

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some lovely tradly outerwear to pass on today! As always, all prices include shipping in CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

As always, OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

1) LL Bean Field coat, Size L Tall.

You all know what this is--the classic, iconic Field Coat from Bean, perfect for the Spring! In excellent condition.

Asking $30 > 28 > 25 > 22, or offer, shipped in CONUS

Measurements:

Chest: 25
Sleeve: 25 3/4
Shoulder: 23
Length: 33 1/2

2) LL Bean Field Shirt

A terrific shirt that could also be worn as a casual jacket--great for running morning errands at the weekend. 100% cotton, Made in Canada, stud fastening on the front.

Asking $20 > 18 > 15, or offer, shipped in CONUS

Measurements:

Size XL Reg.

Chest: 26 1/2
Sleeve: 25
Shoulder: 23
Length: 33 1/4

3) Made in England Banana Republic Duster coat

Made by Banana Republic when they were a genuine outdoor outfitter and not just a mall presence, this is a trad classic--absolutely iconic on Ivy League campuses in the 1980s. Cut from lightweight cotton, this has all the bells and whistles you'd want--caped shoulders, long skirt, single fastening side vent, reinforced elbows, patch pockets, throat latch, sleeve adjusters. This was Made in England. This is rumpled--as is standard with these dusters, as they're lightweight!--but otherwise in excellent condition.

Asking just $65 > 49 > 42 > 35, or offer, shipped in CONUS

Measurements:

Size Large.

Chest: 24
Shoulder: 19 1/4 (along underseam; this has raglan sleeves)
Length: 47 1/2 (BOC)

4) CLASSIC Harris Tweed overcoat!

SOLD

This is wonderful, and I won't admit to how many times I've tried it on trying to convince myself that it wasn't too large. Cut from wonderful Harris tweed in dark chestnut brown and charcoal nailhead, this has a single vent and is half-lined. This has a small fray in the lining at the top of the back collar, and a very small snag hole under the right arm--I would list a picture of this, but it's so small that I can't find it again on looking! It is there, though, and with the fray renders this coat in Very Good/Excellent condition.

As such, I'm asking just $65 > 50, or offer, shipped in CONUS.

I'm a size 40, and this is perhaps one size too large, so I would say that it's a size 42R or L; I mention this as the chest measurements make it appear smaller than it actually is.

Measurements:

Chest: 22
Sleeve: c.36 1/2
Shoulder: NA--raglan cut
Length (BOC): 45

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020