1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*MAJOR DROP* SALVATORE PICCOLO NAPOLI Navy Blue Sport Coat EU54R fits EU52 / US42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sjys035, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjys035

sjys035 Well-Known Member

Hello gents,
    This is an beautiful handmade Salvatore Piccolo Napoli sport coat in size EU54 7R. This got everything you can expect from Neapolitan tailoring - insane amount of handwork overall(pick stitching everywhere literally). It is hard to find Salvatore Piccolo sport coats in the market but they show excellent quality as their shirts do. Their shirts are very famous about their incredible handwork and comfortable fit.
    I bought this jacket this year and worn only 2 times. So it is still in mint condition! I still have the original extra button with bag. There are some creases because of its material(cotton/linen blend), but there are no defects or issues at all.

Cloth

50% cotton, 30% linen, and 20% nylon - light weight jacket for S/S season. You can feel the texture by touch or seeing. This texture is great for sport coat in my opinion. It is navy blue solid color. The 2nd and 7th photo represent the color best.

Details

3 roll 2
    Unlined - this jacket is competely unstructured and unpadded. no lining in the sleeves either
    Chest patch pocket
    Patch pockets
    Side vents

4 working button holes on each sleeve which was done by Savatore Piccolo.

Size and measurements

Size is EU54 but runs small. I think it is closer to EU52 / US42. Please see the measurements below. No alterations have been made at all

Jacket:
    Chest, pit to pit: 22"
    Shoulders, across the back from seam to seam: 19"
    Length, from bottom of collar: 29"
    Sleeve length at its longest point: 25.5" (approx 1.5" extra fabric exists) - The way I measured the sleeve length is shown in the last photo
    Length from the sleeve end to the first button hole: 1.6875"
    Lapel width at its widest point: 3.25"

Asking $200 $129 plus shipping at buyer's expense. This is a steal
    International buyers PM for quote.
    Sensible offers will be considered and No returns accepted.
    Thank you for your time and wish prosperous new year to everyone!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  2. sjys035

3. sjys035

Big Drop and Bump!

4. sjys035

MORE DROP to $129. I will throw this on the Ebay if there is no buyer until next Saturday

5. sjys035

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.