• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maison Martin Margiela SS12 Treated Leather Rubber Sole Side Zip Boot. Sz 45. With Box And Bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD Bought these MMM SS12 side zips from user winston86dit on B&S, but they are unfortunately a bit big for me.
Would definitely not sell them if they would fit.

Size 45/US12. Fit TTS to half a size big. Should work for someone with a 29-29.5 cm foot.
Asking what I paid (320 USD) + shipping. Would also be interested in trades for Margiela boots in size 44.

Perfect side zips for spring, summer and early fall. Lightweight and soft treated leather upper makes them very comfortable.
Quality is great. The previous buyer stated they were used only a couple of times and I can confirm that they're in as good as new condition. I only tried them on once on a carpet.

Description from previous owner:
"This boot was featured in a lot of the runway/lookbook looks from Margiela and was sold out almost everywhere online. These are literally the most comfortable Margiela boot I've ever put on my feet. It took one day for them to break in and they are like wearing nothing. They're sturdy but ultra light thanks to the rubber sole and the compound of rubber used is very very good. The waxed/treated leather on the upper is amazing in person and goes well with just about everything!"

Comes with original box and shoe bags.

Payment is done through Paypal.
Please contact me for shipping cost or other questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump I have these in brown and they're ******* great.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm super bummed they didn't work out.
Were exactly the kind of side-zips I was looking for.

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love these shoes

Last edited:

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump, i think these are too big for me--i wear a 44 in Common projects, correct?
Yes, they would most likely be too big for you.
I am a 44/44.5 in most shoes and these are too long for me, although pretty fine in width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads