1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Maison Martin Margiela SS 12 salmon buttondown, size 48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by pelicans, Jul 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pelicans

pelicans Senior Member

This listing is for a salmon colored Maison Martin Margiela buttondown from S/S 12. Oki-Ni sold out of these almost instantly in all the good sizes. Really handsome & unusual color from one of my all time favorite makers of buttondown shirts. Worn once. Features real mother of pearl buttons, dual plackets, quad stitch logo & made from premium 100% cotton. Tagged a size 48 & made in Italy. Asking $175 > 150.

Measurements are 20.5" across chest, 17" across shoulders, 26" sleeve length & 30" bottom collar to hem.

Oki-ni pic (most accurate picture of the shirt):
    [​IMG]

My pic:
    [​IMG]

*- All items are buyable through paypal or locally in NYC. If buying through paypal, please keep in mind to add 4% to cover my paypal fees if you elect to pay as a gift. Have spotless feedback here, on Superfuture & ebay. Shipping within the CONUS is included in the listed prices. If interested in buying internationally, get in touch with me for shipping quotes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.