1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Maison Martin Margiela MMM sidezip boots charcoal sz. 41 (8.5-9)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by t3hg0suazn, Jan 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

Maison Martin Margiela Sidezip Boots
    Size EU 41 (US 8.5-9)

Not sure what collection, but pre-2012 for sure. Color is charcoal. I just applied a layer of Saphir Renovateur so the color will lighten a little with wear/dust. You can also apply black cream if you just want full black, though it eventually fades to charcoal again. I prefer the almost black hues to full black though.

Comes with original box.

This was my big gateway purchase into SF, and there's a reason they are still ubiquitous on this forum. I've owned a lot of more expensive shoes, but the design, form, and shape of toebox of these boots is still my favorite. I just have too much black footwear so hoping to pass these along to another SF member. (I'm on the lookout for a pair in a lighter color.)

I have not babied these boots, but despite what has been said about a lot of MMM quality, I have had no issues with these. Soles have vibram added. Condition is as in photos.

$old

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.