1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Maison Martin Margiela 5 zip leather jacket chocolate brown, sz 44

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jpc9, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpc9

jpc9 Senior member

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA 5-zip LEATHER JACKET: Sz 44

NO TRADES.

FOR SALE : MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA 5-zip Leather Jacket
    Form: LM/2498
    Material: 100% Leather (tag does not state the type but I believe it is calf)
    Colour: chocolate brown
    Size: 44 (Fits 44-46)

A stunning MMM 5-zip jacket in light to medium weight calf leather. Polished Riri zippers suggest this jacket comes an older season, arguably preferable to current seasons for fit reasons and leather quality. Absolutely stunning leather - a perfect deep chocolate brown - ready for a new loving home. Excellent pre owned condition, I would rate this a 9/10. No rips, odors, or other issues to report. I am the second owner and only selling because it does not fit me.

Tagged size 44, this would work perfectly for tts sz44 or slim sz46. I'd strongly recommend this for someone 5'8" or shorter.

Measurements:
    Shoulder to shoulder: 44cm
    Pit to Pit: 50cm
    Back Length from top of neck to bottom: 57cm
    Front Length from top of neck to bottom: 52cm
    Arm length: 64cm (note: these are curved and "wear" a little longer when worn)

Price includes shipping (priority mail for US and Canada; EMS everywhere else) most anywhere worldwide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.