1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Maison Kitsuné New Classic jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by radicaldog, Jan 22, 2013.

1. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

2. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

Nothing? Just ordered a pair in 33 (I'm a 32 in RRL and a tight 32 in APC NS faux noir). We'll see.

3. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

Returned them with a heavy hart. They're quite a full cut.

4. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

This must be the pair from Trunk.

I'm looking at grabbing them myself. I just bought the Slim Cut Cord from EndClothing in 32 as I read they run a little large.

I wear a 32 in Acne Max Raw and Cash and while I dont own any APC's, I was a 32 in those 2 when I tried them on (tight).

This New Classic cut is supposed to be between a regular and slim. So not quite as slim as the Acne Max I imagine.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013