- Nov 18, 2007
- Reaction score
Made in Italy by Mainetti. These are way cheaper than the hanger project ones, and these are far sturdier. They are made from a heavy, solid, dense plastic composite. It looks and feels similar to a dense wood but will be more resistant to cracking and chipping, and will not separate at the joints like a wooden hanger. These are "lifetime" hangers.
These are the exact hangers used by the highest-end suit makers, including:
Borrelli | Luxury Vintage | Sartorio | Cucinelli | Kiton | Isaia | Raffaele Caruso | Stile Latino
I have included photos of some of these branded hangers.
These suit hangers curve slightly to follow the natural lines of a suit jacket or shirt, as if it were hanging on your own shoulders. The hangers' shoulders widen considerably at the end to fully support the structure of your suits when they hang. Also, the trouser bar is quite thick which prevents deep creasing from forming in your trousers.
The hangers I am selling have blank name plates and will work well with whatever brand of clothing you have.
3 varieties available
1. Suit & Trouser hanger - I have two widths available: 17" and 18". I find that the 17" width works well for suits sized 36-40, and the 18" for suits larger than size 40. However, be sure to measure your suits/shirts to confirm the width of the shoulders.
2. Trouser hanger - 15" width with a flocked bar, thick enough to prevent deep creasing
3. Clip hanger - 15" width with adjustable / sliding clips - also work great for hanging shorts!
I have lots of each variety, so buy as many as you need!
1. Suit & Trouser hangers are $12 each
2. Trouser hangers are $6 each
3. Clip hangers are $6 each
Shipping by your choice of carrier.
Please note that these hangers are being sold as "used". If you plan on some signs of use then you will not be disappointed. With that said, these hangers are generally in excellent condition and do not show significant wear in my opinion. Mostly I just want to make clear to any nit-pickers that you may find signs of use.
Suit hangers with shirts on them:
Clip Hangers (not an actual photo, but the ones I have look the same):
Photos for reference only! (branded versions of the same hangers I am selling)
74 KB Views: 163
12.6 KB Views: 275
74 KB Views: 319