1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

magnificent 7; shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luk-cha, Sep 24, 2007.

1. meister

meister Senior member

yes 2 and 5 are EG lifted from leather souls webstite, the first one with the cuban heel (which ed loves[​IMG] so much) is koji suzuki and the rest are G&G bespoke, the drawing is from AA and i just like the style of this shoe as it is not something you see often in RTW.

1 and 2 i have veriations coming and (hopfully) recieving them around mid to end of October and 3 and 4 will be my next order around Xmas time

BTW medwards in could see a certain adalaide being upgraded[​IMG] soon![​IMG]

Lu-k cha 4 is a copy of one of those vintage high instep brogues off the centipede shoe collection site no es verdad?

2. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

Hmmmm. Visiting workshops, are we? [​IMG]

maybe [​IMG]

3. luk-cha

Lu-k cha 4 is a copy of one of those vintage high instep brogues off the centipede shoe collection site no es verdad?

yes

4. medwards

medwards Senior member Dubiously Honored

BTW medwards i could see a certain adalaide being upgraded[​IMG] soon![​IMG]

Hmmmm. Visiting workshops, are we? [​IMG]

maybe [​IMG]

They seem to be coming along quite nicely. Today's fitting went well. They should be finished in about eight weeks. [​IMG]

5. luk-cha

They seem to be coming along quite nicely. Today's fitting went well. They should be finished in about eight weeks. [​IMG]

yes this was my impression hence, i hope i can get to see the end results. mine should be here (touch wood) by the month end, if you guys even let them returm home![​IMG]