• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Magnanni Suede Cap Toes

Quadcammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents,
I've seen these at Neiman Last call and always liked them, but would not pay over $200 for them. However, today I stopped by Nordstrom rack for some shoe trees and found a pair for about $150. They probably had about 10 pairs in sizes 10 and 10.5 but most were in awful shape with a lot of marks on the suede. These were in the best shape.

So, without further adieu, if you find yourself looking for some dark chocolate suede (flash lightens them up substantially), and can find them for less than $200, I would pull the trigger. Very nice last and quality looks good.

:slayer:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.