Magnanni Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Trqmaster, Mar 17, 2015.

1. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

I paid 240$ for Miro in tobacco & black if you go to magnanni website you can see what all they offer. You can find them on sale but the magnanni exclusive or high end magnanni is hard to find In sale section. But you can still find them around carmina price range. I also feel magnanni is very sleek looking comparable to G&G & Santonies when it comes to style & sleekness. And leather sole cam take lot of abuse & last a long time.

2. vmss

vmss Senior member

The black miro are they full grain or corrected leather?

3. EdSanz

EdSanz New Member

Hey, Magnanni enthusiasts!

I've had my eye on some Magnanni boots for the upcoming seasons and wanted everyone's honest opinion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is 325$ worth it for these boots? I wanted something that is dressy but can dress down with jeans as well.

4. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

In all honesty if you like them enough get them. If you are patient person you can get them tops 15 to 20% off. So the call is your but they will totally give you bang of the buck & serve you well.

5. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

Vmss I believe they are full

6. vmss

vmss Senior member

Agree with town, I always like those boots. I think even for 325 is a reasonable deal because new they were going for 425.

7. Trqmaster

Trqmaster Senior member

You can usually find these this model at Nordstrom. Not sure about this time of year but I have seen them there before. This is a wider, roomier style. Not as sleek and dressy as their usual offerings. More of a casual shape but dressy leather. With the sole, this would be great in winter snow and salt! Minus cleaning salt stains...

8. Trqmaster

Trqmaster Senior member

I noticed it takes a while to break in my Magnannis. The leather is thicker and seems firmer than other brands I purchase. Once they break in, they are fine but my boots took three months! Hopefully this just means longer lasting. Anyone else experience this?

9. vmss

vmss Senior member

Comparing to which brands is the leather thicker? cause i find my carmina and ae has thicker leather.

10. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

I don't have any of magnanni boots but there shoes with leather sole break I'm Preety easy. Got no complain in that department.

11. Trqmaster

Trqmaster Senior member

My JF shoes seem to have thinner leather and broke in really easily. Actually very comfortable from first wear and broke in after a few wears.

12. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

Thanks for the info - came across these online and at $195, they seem like a good deal, from what I'm hearing about Magnanni quality.

[​IMG]

http://www.6pm.com/magnanni-gaspar-napa-brown?zlfid=192&ref=pd_sims_v_1

Never ordered from 6pm before though - any thoughts on them as an online retailer?

No free returns like zappo.com (except if item is defective), but it may be worth a shot. I'd order half size down from my usual 9.5 based on what everyone's saying here...

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  13. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

I have ordered from 6pm good service just know your size. So no experience with returning. But yea those are very good value for the money.

14. NPKII

NPKII Member

They are pretty legit and owned by Zappos. I have good experience ordering from them.

15. JEspinal3

JEspinal3 Member

Hey guys,

Super new to the forum so forgive my newbie-ness [​IMG]

Anyway, I was recently introduced to Magnanni shoes and was immediately interested, but i'm not sure about the quality. Maybe this should go into an ask threat but can anyone tell me a bit about the shoe for someone who doesn't own a pair. Key question... Is 500$ really worth it for these? and are they stitched in at the bottom or is that for show.

Again excuse me if I'm doing this the wrong way and thanks in advance.
    . [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]