1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Magic's Suit!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bachbeet, Jun 3, 2005.

1. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

If anyone is watching Inside the NBA right now, Magic is wearing that suit I like so much. It's a 3-piece, dark blue, not Navy, though. With a nice texture. anyone know the brand? I seem to have seen something similar at an Oxxford site.

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Less than ten buttons?.?.?.

3. Alias

Alias Senior member

Actually it really does have ten, you just can't see the last one because it's not buttoned.

4. Rabbi Mark

Rabbi Mark Well-Known Member

I read a piece on Magic in GQ several years ago where they said his bedroom was surrounded on three sides by a giant, wrap-around closet with his suit collection -- over 100, all bespoke. I'd be shocked if his TNT suit for the playoffs were OTR.

He also had a half-court hoops set-up inside downstairs (25 foot ceilings, regulation backboard, etc), which seems a bit much when you live in California, but as a top NBA star I'll give him a pass on that one as his version of a "home office." Research, you know.

5. countdemoney

countdemoney Senior member

Magic has a brown suit he wore a few nights ago that has almost the same texture and pattern. A little flashy for my tastes, but it is very unique and works well on him and on TV.

Magic is also a businessman, owning a theater chain among other things which also helps explain the suits.

6. Millerp

Millerp Senior member

7. bslo

bslo Senior member

Check out Woody's do's and don'ts of men's fashion:

"Rubber soled shoes are Woody's Wilson's #1 choice for comfort"

I wonder if he's taking new clients? Maybe we should send Marc (AU) over there.

8. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

Magic's suit last night was "too blue." I'm not a fan of the longer jacket style, but Magic pulls it off no doubt due to his height. Did anyone see Alonzo Mourning's suit after Game 2? It was a coral-like color with a terracota-like colored shirt. Very dapper.