• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Maftei Shoes - Vienna - Bespoke, MTO , RTW

haloitsme

Reaction score
Dies anyone know how maftei , materna hold up against Scheer, John Lobb and Silvano Lattanzi?

Best

marlinspike

Reaction score
On 25 June, 2019, I visited Maftei, and gained a pair of square toe-Norwegian... I did not have enough time to place an order, so, I purchased a bespoke sample at 700 Euro. Note that this shop does not accept cc, you have to pay by cash. Although Mr. Maftei did not speak English, we communicated by writing. In the next time, I will place an order at shop or trunk show somewhere (in Korea or Japan).
Do you know if there are ATM machines nearby?

Reaction score
Dies anyone know how maftei , materna hold up against Scheer, John Lobb and Silvano Lattanzi?

Best
wow... difficult question. I'm afraid you will not find someone, who can compare these...
I'm very happy with my Materna bespoke Oxfords. I decided to go with Materna instead of Maftei because of the last styles (typically vienneese) and the in-shop manufactory by hand / by their craftsmen...

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.