• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mafoofan struggles to buy breast wallet at Hermes . . . arises victorious!

Proleet

Reaction score
My biggest gripe with this bs is that they aren’t willing to say those bags are reserved for just their most loyal customers. I haven’t tried but I can’t imagine Ferrari stupidly dancing around the subject...how hard is it to just be clear about it?

BPL Esq

Reaction score
My biggest gripe with this bs is that they aren’t willing to say those bags are reserved for just their most loyal customers. I haven’t tried but I can’t imagine Ferrari stupidly dancing around the subject...how hard is it to just be clear about it?
It's probably easier to explain in the context of order allocations for new cars without being offensive to the prospective customer. Hermes generally tries to be tactful and refers to a really long "wait list" to temper people's expectations about getting certain items. Lots of the SAs will be forthcoming about that sort of thing. In Asia they're very direct in some cases and will come right out and tell you how much you need to spend before they'll consider you for one (which I think the company doesn't approve of but sort of ignores unless a customer complains).

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not entirely familiar with Ferrari’s model in these cases, but I’ve heard that those really limited edition,”we only sell this to our well established patrons”, are sold directly through the company and not a dealer.

I could be wrong.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And then there was this...

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And then there was this...

interesting story. Never even heard of the guy.

I’m going to have to watch that YouTube clip of Jay Zee rapping to Shakespeare.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i remember a thing with - iirc - diplo and a wrap on his ferrari ? do ferrari buyers sign some sort of use agreement?

edit: it was deadmau5!

BPL Esq

Reaction score
I’m not entirely familiar with Ferrari’s model in these cases, but I’ve heard that those really limited edition,”we only sell this to our well established patrons”, are sold directly through the company and not a dealer.

I could be wrong.
Those limited editions are typically sold via invitation to existing, top customers.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.