1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mads Nørgaard Breton Stripe Long Sleeve - Ecru / Navy - Size Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by conceptual 4est, Mar 17, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

Long sleeve shirt from Copenhagen label Mads Nørgaard.

Pretty straightforward. It's a size small and fit me really well, but I wore it a handful of times and after washing shrunk it a bit so it's tighter on me than I like my shirts. Still perfect for a 36, just not me personally.

Has a good really good texture to it, and the neckline is a great size that isn't too big or too small.

Take a chance on a label you most likely don't own!

$85 $75 shipped

Since I'm selling a bunch of stuff, take a look at everything and we can work out some good discounts for multiple items.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.