• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made to Measure SUITS

txrancher47

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with http://www.tailoredsuitsparis.com

I Googled them for complaints. There were no write ups for or against this company. Ask Andy did review this company but I feel he received free clothes for his effort.

If you know of any companies with a good reputation for MTM suits, please write.

Thank you,

Sam

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that you could search here and be rewarded with advice to avoid like a plague. This name arose about two months back. You are correct in saying that Ask Andy commendations are bought with free garments and are not worth reading.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any suggestions on where to go for advice?

Thanks,

Somewhere in the world.... That is as helpful as your question is sufficiently detailed!

Last edited:

joeman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm wondering if tailor4less and indochino are MTM?

txrancher47

Reaction score
Yes to both. Some good reviews on Indochino. Tailor4less has some really bad reviews.

Indochino response time for questions are pretty good...usually 24 hours.

I found coupons for Indochino on the net. They were expired. Indochino agreed to honor the coupons without my asking.

I hope this helps...

Trit

Reaction score
Lots of people, including me, like ModernTailor for MtM shirts, but no one gives them any credit for their suits. I have my best fitting suit from them, granted it was my second try, with the first still being wearable, just not great. I used measurements from another well fitting suit though, didn't use body measurements. But, yeah, $300 for their cheap fabrics. They'll get my return custom.

Oh, and Indochino made me an unbelievable stinker that I still can't believe to this day. They accepted the return, to their credit, but that thing should have never left the factory.

Last edited:

morrison13

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yes to both. Some good reviews on Indochino. Tailor4less has some really bad reviews.

Indochino response time for questions are pretty good...usually 24 hours.

I found coupons for Indochino on the net. They were expired. Indochino agreed to honor the coupons without my asking.

I hope this helps...

They honored the expired coupons..that's interesting but in a good way of course I hope all MTM's offer coupons such as that.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat

• Shearling

• Balmacaan

• Parka