• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made In USA (Streetwear & Denim American Style)

4characters

Reaction score
Seeing how I just got these new boots I’ve got to post them in this thread…
White’s boots: hand made in spoken Washington by some of America’s finest master bookmakers.
These are custom White’s semi-dress boots in Navy Chrome Excel leather (leather made by Horween of Chicago).

Looks like I'll just have to keep buying American to keep this thread going...

Last edited:

Wesley Scott

Reaction score
Regarding american made socks, Wigmam and Two Feet Ahead are two of my favorite. Also- Anonymous Ism makes some of their socks in the US, depends on the style though. All great sock IME.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i want to start a brand called made in usa and then make everything in china

4characters

Reaction score
Just got a great new T-Shirt made by the new Kickstart business Flint and Tinder… I really like the shirt so far, it’s really comfortable and (of course) made in USA.
Flint and Tinder tees are 100% pure American long staple cotton, Supima to be exact. Supima cotton is super soft and durable as all get out. Seriously, take a look at this wear testing report from Supima, It’s really cool.
Supima Wear testing: http://www.supima.com/view-reports/wear-testing/
Flint and Tinder website: http://www.flintandtinderusa.com/mens-shop
F&T has some super cool stuff there selling; I especially like their 10-Year-Hoodie…

Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4characters you keep this up your classmates will wreck themselves every time they see you and you wont have any left

4characters

Reaction score
It's been getting cold so I have been just searching around… and then I saw the entrancing words "the Finest Wearing Trousers in America!"
Even cooler yet they are handcrafted in Johnson, Vermont by Johnson Woolen Mills using 22oz “Spruce Green” wool with nylon reinforcement.
Hear they are: http://johnsonwoolenmills.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=162
pretty cool stuff anyway...

Last edited:

4characters

Reaction score
Last edited:

mixProtocol

Reaction score
Chippewa boots -- American made (and a good value). Definitely my go-to workboot.

great thread.
cheers.gif

matthewh

Reaction score
Regarding socks: My favorite brand since it started has been Smartwool. However, not all of there's are made in the USA these days. You have to look on the package to see which are still made in the USA.

My new favorites are the Cresta wool and Chino socks being sold by LLBean. They are merino wool, made in the USA and priced better than Smartwool. They have a good fit and are well made.

I also have some Thorogood boots that I really like. Mine are the Vinegar Hill. These are made for Hichkickz by Thorogood. Thorogood's generic name for these boots is No. 685. Good price for a well-built, leather-lined, American made boot.

4characters

Reaction score
I have a question for you guys, are there any American made jeans comparable to Iron Hearts in terms of weight (21oz+) ?
Thanks

4characters

Reaction score

American trio

Allen Edmonds are made in USA
biggrin.gif

So is Horween shell...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads