• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

Humpty_Dumpty_Rises

Reaction score
Berwick 1707 - Tan Shell Cordovan longwing brogues on JR leather soles - Made in Spain

20220808_222821.jpg

20230523_160135.jpg

ACLC

Reaction score
Maiden voyage in my new Alex urs on the 312 last from Cobbler Union. Almost returned these as the sale description said brown calf but these turned out to be museum brown. Really glad I kept them!
IMG_5755.jpeg

Last edited:

SgtGains

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone confirm whether an order from TLB will be subject to import tax in the UK? And if so, what quantum?

Thanks in advanced.

G Rex

Reaction score
Will Septieme Largeur provide leather insoles that are cut to the profile of the last, like TLB Mallorca will do? Looking at a pair of Joffre's but I have a low instep. I wear a leather insole + tongue pad in my TLB Mallorca Artista's.

wjocon

Reaction score
For anyone looking into Septieme Larguer (which i highly recommend you do), There does seem to be some variety in the make of the out sole between my pair of Rennan Double Monks & Anselme 2 Oxfords. This can be seen on their website too as shown below

1713882707678.png

1713882717486.png

I find the comfort & make to be better on the pair with a thinner waist but it could just be placebo. Regardless, they are great on the feet.

IMG_1732.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads