1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Made In England BB Peale White Suede Wingtips 9.5D SUPER LOW PRICE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by NewYorkIslander, Aug 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

I made a rule for myself, anything that I don't wear for one calendar year will be put up here for sale...

REALLY WANT TO MOVE THIS STUFF THIS WEEK BEFORE I HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL (as well as everything else in my signature). NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED, ESPECIALLY ON MULTIPLE ITEMS​

BBBF Alden Long WIng Bluchers in Black Shell Cordovan, size 9.5D. Great condition, with about a few months wear on them. Uppers are perfect and the soles have tons of life left. I usually wear a 9D in the barrie and these fit a little bigger than that, but not on Barrie last. $350 SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stunning white suede shoes. Size 9.5D. These have been worn at most 5 times, so you're basically getting a pair of brand new white suede wingtips, Made in England (by C&J most likely). Uppers are immaculate and pristine, no signs of wear. Soles show very little wear. Price includes shipping CONUS. $159.99>>>$139.99>>>$109.99
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  2. stevent

stevent Senior member

Great prices here

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.