1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Made In England BB Peale White Suede Wingtips 9.5D SUPER LOW PRICE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by NewYorkIslander, Aug 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

I made a rule for myself, anything that I don't wear for one calendar year will be put up here for sale...

REALLY WANT TO MOVE THIS STUFF THIS WEEK BEFORE I HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL (as well as everything else in my signature). NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED, ESPECIALLY ON MULTIPLE ITEMS​

BBBF Alden Long WIng Bluchers in Black Shell Cordovan, size 9.5D. Great condition, with about a few months wear on them. Uppers are perfect and the soles have tons of life left. I usually wear a 9D in the barrie and these fit a little bigger than that, but not on Barrie last. $350 SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stunning white suede shoes. Size 9.5D. These have been worn at most 5 times, so you're basically getting a pair of brand new white suede wingtips, Made in England (by C&J most likely). Uppers are immaculate and pristine, no signs of wear. Soles show very little wear. Price includes shipping CONUS. $159.99>>>$139.99>>>$109.99
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013

2. stevent

stevent Senior member

Great prices here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.