• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made Clothing' MTM Suits, Shirts & Outerwear

Made Clothing

Reaction score
Hey All, It would be great to get some feedback about our MTM suits, shirts and outerwear from some of you guys that purchased from us. If you haven't purchased but want give your 2 cents, feedback about our website is also welcomed! www.getmadeclothing.com (I love this forum because all you guys out there are honest, sometimes brutally honest, ha!) Made Clothing

Bartolo

Reaction score
This must be Eric Glennie's new venture.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
perhaps you could consider supporting the forum as an official affiliate.

and giving members a discount to get them to actually try your items at a lower risk in exchange for them posting pics and getting their reviews and our critiques.

PS - ok, I actually just looked at the site now... looks like a not so great site design and your model examples make this look like really bad MTM, ie it might as well be a boxy boring off the rack suit, vest, and overcoat. The whole design just isn't very intuitive. Go lookup your 10 biggest competitor's sites and copy their best features.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The online store "feel" is inline with the look of the clothing- I've seen better websites built by 6th graders. Time to roll out the Eco-line van, take a few spins around your local school, and recruit some IT talent!

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
so many things wrong.....
please tell me you did not make your parents take out a second mortgage to help finance this business.
I hope you are not the model.
the clothing does not fit

changy

Reaction score
Your model has his last button buttoned on several suits. You just lost all your street cred.

landshark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shoulders are way too pronounced, the fabric looks like it's cheap even in the pictures, and the clothes need a little more shape.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A dreadful web site and worse clothes badly worn by the models. I would not put them in my dustbin for fear of someone thinking I had worn them. You show no understanding of what looks good - bottom buttons fastened

Are you sure that they are 'made', looks more like the efforts of children of 5 or less learning to stitch old rags for their dolls. This quote "Don't worry, no tape measure is needed. " sums it all up - certainly none has been used.

I would suggest closing down and certainly not looking for free publicity here. Deleting the thread tomorrow would be an even better idea - after everyone has had chance to ridicule it.

rain_dog

Reaction score
I have to admit, I got a kick out of the 'Prince of Whales' fabric option.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been a long time since anyone seriously thought that making their entire website in Flash was a good idea...
Originally Posted by rain_dog
I have to admit, I got a kick out of the 'Prince of Whales' fabric option.
laugh.gif

MrInvariant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum
It's been a long time since anyone seriously though that making their entire website in Flash was a good idea...

laugh.gif

+1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads