• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mad TV cancelled

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
It's about time. I can't believe it lasted this long. I cant recall ever seeing a funny Mad TV skit.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stuart and his mother were the only characters I liked.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
That's too bad. I've watched it since its inception around...95? Used to be kind of like the wild side of SNL and it sure as hell launched a few careers. I stopped watching while in college but got back into it last year when my good buddy from high school was brought on as a cast member. Here's something they did "recently":
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Show sucked after a few years. The first few years were great, David Herman, Orlando Jones, Phil LaMarr, etc. Skits like the Stink Sucker, the pig named Tony, or Raging Rudolf. Then shit like Ms Swan and Stuart came along, fucking terrible.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Mad TV is so much better than SNL

Bobby Lee's "average asian" skits were my fave

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Kenny Rogers and Paul Timberman's workshop skits were GREAT.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I never liked this crap show, ever.

Upright Citizens Brigade is, and will continue to be the best sketch comedy show ever IMO.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think Keegan-Michael Kay can be hilarious.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

texas_jack

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Mad TV is so much better than SNL

Bobby Lee's "average asian" skits were my fave

Bobby Lee is a riot, I also loved the skits with the woman doing Whitney Houston impressions.

Imparali

Reaction score
If you guys want to be upset about a show being canceled, King of the Hill is being Canceled as well. Now that's a funny show.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
I never really liked it. Although the earlier ones were mildly funny they were generally crude and crass in a way that wasn't that humorous.

Mauby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only episode I saw was the one with the Steven Segal skit where he visited a diner. It was a riot.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I liked the show many years ago. until this post I don't think I had thought of it in a year or two

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.8%
  • 31 - 40