1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mad Men x Banana Republic Grey Pinstripe 3-Piece Suit 38R, 32x32 Like New [DROP]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by HansPhonetic, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HansPhonetic

HansPhonetic Senior Member

Selling an almost-new Banana Republic for Mad Men grey pinstripe three-piece suit. I purchased it summer of 2011 and have worn it once to a wedding. I had it dry-cleaned not long after the wedding and it's been hanging in my closet ever since. It has a distinctive 20's feel and cut.

The suit jacket is a 38r single-vent, two button, three pocket piece. The jacket shell is composed of 99% wool; lining is 57% polyester & 43% viscose; sleeve-lining is 100% polyester. It measures 20" pit-to-pit, 17" shoulder-to-shoulder, 31" in length, and 25" for the length of the sleeves.

The waistcoat is a 38r, five-button, four-pocket shindig with a belt-tie in the back; made of the same fabric as the jacket. Measures approximately 19.5" pit-to-pit and 25" in length at the longest point (front). 22" long in the back.

The trousers are marked size 32/32 with a front pleat and a back pleat, and an outer clasp for the rear-left pocket. They are a straight cut measuring as follows: 16.5" at the waist, front rise ~ 11.5", rear rise: 13.5", inseam is 30", 10" at mid thigh narrows to 8.5" at the leg-opening.

Retail was ~ $650 if I remember correctly. Asking $330 $310 shipped within the continental US. Other shipping destinations will cost additional shipping charges but can be arranged.
    Feel free to ask questions!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012

2. kevin7857

kevin7857 New Member

I have been looking everywhere for this suit, and in particular the jacket, you have m exact size. I know you have removed the listing but would you still be interested in selling?

- Kevin

3. kevin7857

kevin7857 New Member

I have been looking everywhere for this suit, and you have my exact size. I know you have removed this post but would you still be interested in selling?

- Kevin

4. HansPhonetic

HansPhonetic Senior Member

I sold it to another user a few months ago - sorry.. =/

5. caseykap

caseykap New Member

I know it's been several months, but I don't suppose there's any way you still have this suit available? I'm specifically interested in the jacket, as I have the pants and vest, but I'll buy the full set if you've got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.